Monday, January 24, 2011

Elizabeth Olsen: 5 Things You Need to Know

Elizabeth Olsen: 5 Things You Need to KnowElizabeth Olsen: 5 Things You Need to KnowLatest news update about;Elizabeth Olsen: 5 Things You Need to Know;Elizabeth - who is three years younger than Mary-Kate and Ashley - got her first taste of acting in her sisters' kid-friendly fare, The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of Thorn Mansion. "When I was a little girl, my parents would pick me up from elementary school and my sisters would be at the set, so my after-school care was basically hanging out there," she tells THR. "They would be like, 'Hey Lizzie, you want to be on this one?' I would be like, 'Okay!,' and then they would put gum in my hair." Asked what
lessons, she's learned from her older sibs, she tells THR: "Fame is a really weird thing, and I think my sisters have handled themselves very well. It’s really something for me to know that you never have to get caught up in it; you can just go on with your work."Elizabeth Olsen: 5 Things You Need to Know
2. She used to be terrified to get in front of a camera.
"I was very nervous to actually work," says Elizabeth, who studied ballet as a kid and pursued theater. "I think that’s why I focused so much on theater. I thought theater was a safer place because it’s more free of media ... being in front of a camera was really the most frightening thing."Elizabeth Olsen: 5 Things You Need to Know

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment