Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kim Kardashian in Harper's Bazaar: I'm judged for dating different people

Kim Kardashian in Harper's Bazaar: I'm judged for dating different
 peopleKim Kardashian in Harper's Bazaar: I'm judged for dating different peopleLatest news update about;Kim Kardashian in Harper's Bazaar: I'm judged for dating different people;Even though Kim Kardashian appears to be in a committed relationship with NBA player Kris Humphries, she's still fighting back against public perception that she's a "slore."
"What if I want to go on a date with someone in New York, and then I come home to L.A. and I go on a date?" the voluptuous brunette pondered to Harper's Bazaar for its March issue.
"I could have slept with none of them, but I would be known as being a 'slore': a slut and a w---e," she declared.
And while Kardashian may be bothered by the constant speculation and assumptions, she also willingly uses the people around her to define and explain her life.
The reality star credits her father's brief but fatal struggle with cancer in 2003 as teaching her "how to take care of someone."
Kim Kardashian in Harper's Bazaar: I'm judged for dating different people

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment