Monday, March 21, 2011

Dancing with the stars season 12


dancing with the stars season 12
Dancing with the stars season 12latest news update,dancing with the stars season 12; I already have my favorite on Dancing With the Stars season 12,  it’s Ralph Macchio, of course!  The Karate Kid NAILED his dance tonight and the 80′s teen idol danced like a dream!
Now let’s face it, The kid is now a 49-year-old. But Ralph Macchio moved like heartthrob I remember from the 80′s hit The Karate Kid.DWTS Judge Carrie Ann Inaba said she was “shocked that [Macchio] Dancing with the stars season 12had so much elegance in your hold.”
When DWTS has a teen star as a contestant from the ‘80s, that’s who I’m going to root for because I’m a lady from the ’80s!  I’m not alone.The Washington Post Celebritology blog has one small request for the producers of Dancing with the Stars for next season:“Note to Dancing With the Stars producers: if you could cast the next season based solely on who was in Tiger Beat circa 1985, that would be fantastic.”


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment